Admission is open to all boys and girls without any distinction of race, caste, creed and social status.
Our aim is to educate students in such a way that they not only excel in academies, but are also endowed with social and ethical values, equipped with healthy skills and attitudes and contribute positively to the society.
Applications are invited to all the classes from Play Class to 8. Contact School office for more details. Ph:04822-273621
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
ADMISSION Applications are invited to all the classes from Play Class to 8. Contact School office for more details.
- Admission to St. Alphonsa Public School and Junior College Aruvithura is restricted by certain policies of the management and by the conditions of age, ability and conduct of the candidate. Hence applicants for admission may be given an oral / written test at the time of admission. The decision of the school authorities regarding the entrance test shall be final.
- The minimum age of the pupil to be admitted in L.K.G. is four years and in Std. I, it is 6 years (as on 31st May). The applicant should produce an attested photocopy of the official birth certificate in evidence of the date of birth.
- Applications for admission should be made on the prescribed form by parents or guardians who will be responsible to the head of the school for the pupils conduct, deportment, punctuality, regular attendance, progress in school and payment of fees.
- The principal reserves the right of refusing admission to a pupil without ascribing any reason for it. He/She also reserves the right of refusing continued studies of any pupil whose conduct is found not satisfactory or who is not benefiting by his stay and study in this school.
- T.C. from outside the state should be countersigned by the Education Officer of the locality.
- In case of a student migrating from CBSE affiliated schools outside Kerala, T.C. should be countersigned by the Regional Officer of the Board and if from outside India by the Embassy / High Commissioner of India in the concerned country as the case may be.
PLUS ONE ADMISSION
Eligibility For Admission
Admission to the Senior Secondary Section (Class XI) is made purely on the basis of merit. Students of St. Alphonsa Public School and Junior College Aruvithura will be given adequate weightage during admission. All students who have passed the Secondary School Examination (AISSE, ICSE, or SSLC) are eligible for admission to Class XI. The character and conduct of the candidate is as important as the academic background in granting admission
Students seeking admission to Science stream should appear for an Aptitude Test. Merit list will be published in the school notice board and school website. Selection is based on the combined score of the aptitude test, the grades of the qualifying examination and the screening committee's assessment of the candidate. The management committee will be granting weightages wherever it is required. Selected candidates along with their parents should meet the Principal for a personal interview to finalize the admission procedure. First instalment fees must be paid at the time of admission.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Mark Statement and Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination. Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended. Migration Certificate if qualified from Board other than CBSE. NRI candidates should also produce a valid student visa, copy of the passport and provisional eligibility certificate.
Science Stream 1
English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
Science Stream 2
English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics ,Computer Science
Science Stream 3
English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science